A: I want to go to the airport? 我想去機場。
B: Yes, get in, please! 行,上車吧。
A: Could you speak English? 您會說英語嗎?
B: I can speak a little English. 我會講一點點。
A: Could you understand me? 您明白我說的意思嗎?
B: Sorry, I don’t understand you, will you speak slowly? 不好意思,我還不明白,請您說慢一點。
A: What’s the time now? 請問幾點了?
B: It’s nine o’clock .九點了。
A: How long are you going to stay in Wuhan? 您在武漢呆多久?
B: I will stay in Wuhan for six days. 我在武漢要停留六天。
A: What day is it today? 今天星期幾?
B: It’s Monday. ( Tuesday\ Wednesday\ Thursday\ Friday\ Saturday\ Sunday) 今天星期一。(星期二\星期三\星期四\星期五\星期六\星期日)
A: I want to go to the QinChuan Hotel? 我要去晴川閣飯店。
B: Sorry, I don’t know the way to that place. 對不起,我不知道那個地方怎么走。
A: Please wait for me. I want to go somewhere else. 請等我一下。我還要去其它的地方。
B: Sure. 行。
A: How much shall I pay? 我要付多少錢?
B: You should pay 50 Yuan6jiao, Sir. 五十塊六角,先生。
A: Could you drive faster? 您能再開快一點嗎?
B: Sorry, I can’t. 不好意思,不行。
P: Hi! Taxi! 喂!出租車!
D: Good morning! Welcome to Wuhan. Where’re you going? 早上好!歡迎來到武漢。您去哪兒?
P: The Yellow Crane Tower. 黃鶴樓。
D: Ok, get in, please! 好。請上車!
D: Excuse me. Are you Wang Ling? 對不起,您是不是王玲?
P: Yes, I’m. 是,我是。
D: Your car is waiting at the gate. Follow me, please! 您要的車已在門口等。請跟我來。
P: Just a moment, please. I have two suitcases with me over there.請等一下。那邊還有我的兩只箱子。
D: Can I help you? 需要我幫忙嗎?
P: Yes, please. Can I put my luggage in the trunk? 好的,請幫我一下。我可以把行李放在車后廂嗎?
D: Of course. 當然可以。
P: Thank you. 謝謝!
D: I’m afraid we are in a traffic jam. 恐怕我們堵車了。
P: How long will we be held up? 我們大概要堵多長時間。
D: I’m not sure. 我不能肯定。
P: How long will it take to walk there? 步行去那兒有多遠?
D: It’s too far to walk. Shall we take another road? 步行去太遠了。我們改道走行嗎?
P: Good! 太好了!
D: Hold the belt, please. I’m making a turn now. 請系好安全帶,我要拐彎了。
D: Here we are. 我們到了。
P: How much is it? 多少錢?
D: That’s seventy Yuan. 七十塊。
P: Here is a hundred Yuan and keep the change. 這是一百元,不用找了。
D: We are not allowed to accept tips. Take your change and receipt, please! 我們不收小費。請您拿好找零和發票。
D: What a nice day! Do you want some music? 今天天氣真好!您要聽音樂嗎?
P: That’s great! But do you mind closing the air conditioning? 好極了。不過,你是否介意把空調關了?
D: Of course not. 當然不。
P: Excuse me. I’d like to wash my hands. Could you stop at the nearest toilet? 對不起。我想洗手。你能在最近的洗手間停一下嗎?
D: Ok. \ All right! 可以。
(責任編輯:admin) |